Canada's CN railway transportation is blocked, and some containers are delayed in arrival at the port
Recently, the Canadian CN Railway was blocked by the indigenous Indians and caused disturbances, causing transportation to be blocked, and the port cargo was piled up, which caused the delay of the containers that need to be transshipped by rail.
Most of the currently affected containers are transshipped from Vancouver to Toronto, Montreal and other inland points.
The specific recovery time is temporarily unknown.
- 2021-06-08UPS Announcement: Parts of Europe are affected by the epidemic
- 2021-06-08Can epidemic prevention materials be exported? When will the air freight price increase? Let's take care of two things that are popular in cross-border circles
- 2021-06-08Amazon notice: Do not upload a French VAT number or be prohibited from selling
- 2021-06-08Seller’s note: Amazon adjusts European logistics costs
- 2021-06-08Canada's CN railway transportation is blocked, and some containers are delayed in arrival at the port
- 2021-06-08Affected by the new coronavirus epidemic, UPS suspends pickup and delivery services in some cities in Italy
- 2021-06-07U.S. Amazon CVG3 warehouse closed
- 2021-06-07Update of logistics channel information under the influence of the epidemic