U.S. Amazon CVG3 warehouse closed
According to Amazon customer service, since February 29, 2020, the CVG3 Fulfilment Center in the United States has been permanently closed. At present, FBA SHIPMENT that has generated CVG3 warehouse points can no longer be delivered normally.
The case is as follows: the existing CVG3 delivery arrangement, it takes a week to Pending to make an appointment successfully, but the appointment will be deleted 24 hours after the appointment.
Amazon customer service suggestion: If you have a PO, you need to regenerate the PO REROUTE in the system to the new Fulfilment Center. As for whether there will be a replacement warehouse for nearby KY, the customer service did not give an affirmative answer.
Please be aware of the above!
- 2021-06-08UPS Announcement: Parts of Europe are affected by the epidemic
- 2021-06-08Can epidemic prevention materials be exported? When will the air freight price increase? Let's take care of two things that are popular in cross-border circles
- 2021-06-08Amazon notice: Do not upload a French VAT number or be prohibited from selling
- 2021-06-08Seller’s note: Amazon adjusts European logistics costs
- 2021-06-08Canada's CN railway transportation is blocked, and some containers are delayed in arrival at the port
- 2021-06-08Affected by the new coronavirus epidemic, UPS suspends pickup and delivery services in some cities in Italy
- 2021-06-07U.S. Amazon CVG3 warehouse closed
- 2021-06-07Update of logistics channel information under the influence of the epidemic