Air charter flight, charter flight transportation, centralized consignment and air express business
Charter air transportation means that the airline leases the entire aircraft to one or several charter air transportation methods in accordance with the agreed conditions and rates. The sea freight quotes international express delivery. This transportation method is to load goods from one or several air stations to the designated purpose. Ground. Charter air transportation is suitable for bulk cargo transportation, and the rate is lower than that of the flight, but the delivery time is longer than that of the flight. This mode of transportation can be divided into two types: whole charter and partial charter.
refers to chartering the entire aircraft, which means that the airline leases the entire aircraft to the charterer in accordance with the conditions, costs, and sea freight agreed with the charterer in advance. The charterers generally have to contact the airline one month before the cargo is shipped, so that the airline can arrange the transportation and take-off and landing at the airport. The cost of charter flights: according to changes in international market supply and demand, one discussion at a time (in principle, charter flights are fixed per flight kilometer)
The advantages of the whole charter:
1. To resolve the contradiction of insufficient flight positions.
2, all the goods are shipped out by charter flights, saving time and the procedures for multiple shipments.
3. Make up for the lack of direct flights, and no transit is required.
4. Reduce cargo damage, cargo difference or loss.
5. Relieve the flight tension during the peak air season.
6. Solve the transportation problems of seafood and live animals.
refers to the joint charter of an aircraft by several air cargo companies or shippers, or the airlines selling the space of an aircraft to several air cargo companies or shippers.
Comparison of some chartered flights and flights:
1. Time is longer than the flight, although some charter flights have fixed schedules, they often fail to take off on time due to other reasons.
2. In order to protect the interests of domestic airlines, governments often impose various restrictions on foreign airlines engaged in charter flights.
Centralized consignment, which can be transported by flight or charter, means that the air freight forwarding company consolidates several batches of separately shipped goods into one batch for consignment to the airline, and fills in a master air waybill and sends it to the same destination. Then it entrusts a local agent to be responsible for distribution to each actual consignee. This kind of consignment method can reduce freight and is one of the main businesses of air freight forwarders.