Eight Elements of International Air Freight Inquiry
Eight elements of international air freight inquiry:
1. Product name (please ask if the goods involve dangerous goods)
The product name is the product name of the goods, which is used to distinguish and describe the natural attributes of the goods. When the goods need to be transported by air and ocean freight, the standard product name of the goods must be correctly written and applied.
Dangerous goods in air transport can be divided into nine categories: explosives, gases, flammable liquids/flammable solids, natural substances/substances that release gas in water, oxidants/peroxides, toxic/infectious substances, radioactive substances, Corrosive materials, miscellaneous dangerous goods. Depending on the degree of danger of the dangerous goods, the degree of harm to the air transport process is also different.
2, weight (need to know the weight of the goods, it will directly involve the cost issue), volume (size and whether the goods are soaked)
3. Packaging (whether the goods are packed in wooden boxes and whether there are pallets)
4. Destination airport (need to know whether it is a basic point, and the name of the specific point for quotation)
5. Time required (you need to ask whether it is clear or transfer to fly, it is related to the time of receiving the goods)
6. Requested flights (services and price differences between flights)
Because each airline's air freight quotes are also different, it is necessary to check the flight and its price before inquiring, so as not to break through the inquiry.
7. Types of bills of lading (master and sub-bills)
Required transportation services (customs declaration method, agent documents, whether customs clearance delivery, etc.)