What is the shipping process of Amazon FBA in the United States?
1. Cargo information: information and service requirements such as container type/bulk party number, HS code, FBA delivery address, etc. of the US Amazon FBA export goods.
2. Booking: After ZBAO accepts the entrustment, it will confirm the appropriate shipping schedule and book the space with the shipping company in the first time according to the cargo situation, delivery time, and the client's requirements, and timely feedback to the guests.
3. Loading: After Amazon FBA has booked the space, arrange the trailer to pick up the container at the container terminal and load it at the place designated by the consignor. After the cargo has been loaded and sealed, the goods will be returned to the terminal.
4. Customs declaration: After the container is returned to the international shipping terminal, ZBAO arranges the export declaration of the goods, and at the same time follows up the progress of the goods declaration, and communicates and coordinates with the client in a timely manner.
5. Delivery: The client arranges payment, and ZBAO will arrange customs clearance and delivery to the Amazon FBA warehouse in the United States as soon as the ship arrives at the port.